TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WINE COUNTRY CONNECTION, LLC WEBSITE,WINECOUNTRYCONNECTION.NET & WINECOUNTRYCONNECTION.COM, IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS (“TERMS OF SERVICE”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WINE COUNTRY CONNECTION WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
YOUR USE OF THE WINECOUNTRYCONNECTION.COM SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY EACH OF THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. THE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE UPDATED BY WINE COUNTRY CONNECTION, LLC FROM TIME TO TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU’RE CONTINUED USE OF THE WINECOUNTRYCONNECTION.COM WEBSITE INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF ANY MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the WINE COUNTRY CONNECTION, LLC Site:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the winecountryconnection.com or winecountryconnection.net website. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access or tamper with these areas may be subject to prosecution.
THE SALE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
Wine Country Connection, LLC (Seller) does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 21. By using this site you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 21.Seller makes every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 21. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of alcoholic beverages from Seller is over the age of 21. You also agree that any alcohol purchased from Seller is intended for personal consumption and not for resale. If you do not agree with these conditions of use then do not use this website. If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 21 Wine Country Connection will prosecute you fully to the extent allowable by law.
- Except for orders going to the permit states described in the next paragraph, title to and ownership of alcoholic beverages passes from Seller to Buyer in the State in which the sale occurs, and Buyer takes all responsibility for the product being transported from the state of sale to the Buyer’s selected destination. Buyer may pick up the product at Seller’s location, or make independent delivery arrangements. Sales tax will be applied based on the seller’s location. Seller makes no representation as to the legal rights of anyone to deliver or import any alcoholic beverages or other goods into any state. Buyer warrants he or she is solely responsible for the transport of the purchased products and for determining the legality and the tax/duty consequences of bringing the products to the Buyer’s chosen destination.
- For orders going to states in which Seller is licensed or has a direct to consumer shipping permit, title to and ownership of the product passes from Seller to Buyer in the state to which the product is shipped, and sales and other applicable taxes will be applied based on the requirements of the destination state. By placing an order, Buyer authorizes Seller to act on Buyer’s behalf in arranging for transportation of the product at Buyer’s direction. Alternatively, buyer may pick up the product at the Seller’s location, or make independent shipping arrangements. For any product picked up at the Seller’s location, sales tax will be applied based on that location. Prices of products do not include shipping/handling charges, the cost of which varies depending on destination, number of bottles ordered and choice of delivery options.
Shipments to locations in California are sent by GSO (Golden State Overnight), and estimated delivery time is 3 to 10 business days depending upon the distance from our Santa Rosa CA warehouse.
Wine Country Connection uses its own temperature-controlled storage facility and offers free storage during the summer months. Wine may also be shipped to third party storage facilities in California; here are a few examples of storage facilities we will ship to. Please call us at (800) 294-9463 for more information and options.
- Fifty-Five Degrees St Helena, California (707) 963-5513
- La Cave Wine Storage California (650) 692-4660
- Subterranean Oakland, California (510) 451-3939
Wine Country Connection reserves the right to hold shipment of your wine during extreme weather conditions.
Wine Country Connection cannot be responsible for damage to wine (including leakage or damaged corks) delivered to you against our express protestations in regards to weather conditions. Please be aware of the scheduled delivery information, as the date, and location of your delivery cannot be changed once it leaves our warehouse. It is your responsibility to be present when your order arrives.
Wine Country Connection cannot be responsible for wine damaged by a shipper or inappropriate storage/handling on the part of the shipper. We reserve the right to refuse sales if we deem it to be inappropriate and/or unsafe.