HomeShopCABERNET SAUVIGNON2012 ENOS “NAPA VALLEY” CABERNET SAUVIGNON
Sale!

2012 ENOS “NAPA VALLEY” CABERNET SAUVIGNON

$100.00 $79.99 $79.99

Erupting with enormous extract and massive fruit, wave after wave of extracted blue and black fruits, crème de cassis, minerals and earth electrify your palate with an infinite loop of brilliant flavors, leading to a finish that lasts more than 30 seconds…  Only produced in exceptional vintages, I strongly recommend securing a case, before it’s too late.

An impressive 75% of the fruit arose from the revered Tourmaline Vineyard  in Coombsville, which is owned by Paul Hobbs, and has been a coveted fruit source for icons Cardinale, Merus, Chappellet and Paul Hobbs to list a few…  The remaining 25% of the fruit came from the stunning Haystack Vineyard on Atlas Peak.

Ground Shipping Included on ANY Mixed 15 bottle Case to some States

SIGN UP – Exclusive Email Only Offers

Out of stock

Description

2012 ENOS “NAPA VALLEY” CABERNET SAUVIGNON

Winery Notes: “The 2012 Enos Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is Inky purple in color. The nose is intensely aromatic with concentrated bing cherry, notes of fall baking spices and sultry forest floor. The palate is refined and opulent with firm dusty tannins. Dark brambly fruit and loam flavors are further layered with notes of sweet wood, anise and red cherry.”

Additional information

Weight 3.2 lbs
Dimensions 11.5 × 3 × 3 in

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “2012 ENOS “NAPA VALLEY” CABERNET SAUVIGNON”